Canon Employee Reviews

My day at work
Resource Planner (Promoted) (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENGFebruary 8, 2015
My typical day at work, is dfferent, due to that i work shifts.
Some days can be busy, some may not.
I have learnt new skills along the way, in how to deal with customers, deal with complaints and management at the same time, also to prioritize workload.
My co-workers respect me, I respect, as always willing to go the extra mile to help anyone.
My enjoyable part of my job, is that i get to speak to different colleagues all the time.
Pros
the time of from work, due to shift patterns
Cons
shift pattern
Productive and fun workplace
Service and Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Venlo, LINovember 16, 2014
A typical day at work rotated around clients and putting their needs as the main priority.

Whether it was direct customer service through phone calls or through emails, communication and interpersonal skills were key areas in this role.

Working for Canon and Arvato Bertelsmann has been an amazing experience which has taught me how to manage clients in a large multinational organization and improve my skillset as an employee and individual.
very cut throat
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, SCTAugust 27, 2013
I did not enjoy the politics. I enjoyed learning about the new digital technology.
I found the management very non disciplined.
Co workers very much for themselves no great teamwork.
Pros
Excellent products
Cons
politics
Great satisfaction from being able to solve customer issues.
Photocopier Technician (Current Employee) –  West LondonAugust 17, 2013
Visiting customers to resolve problems with their office equipment (photocopiers, printers and networks). I have learnt how to organise my day, prioritise my workload and how to build excellent customer relations. I am comfortable working with all levels of colleagues - both management and peers. The hardest part of my job is the amount of driving that is involved. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I have resolved a particularly difficult problem.
Pros
Staff purchase scheme
Cons
Amount of driving.
Covering sickness absense
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newbury, ENGJuly 22, 2013
I was initially covering sickness but then was asked to assist in the sales order processing and running the office.
Job has its rewarding moments
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  London, BirminghamJune 28, 2013
A typical day would be contacting customer to know more detail about problem experiencing in order to solve problem over phone.
If unable to then would give estimate time of arrival plus i would confirm contact address and contact.
I am trained on some mid volume products up to IR4570 range.
I am trained on the CLC 3200 up to CLC 5151 range( inc C1 and IRC)
We worked as a team also on our own as required.
Hardest part of job fixing very old products as parts had to be sourced.
Most enjoyable was when customer pleased with you

Want to know more about Canon?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canon. Our community is ready to answer.