Canon Employee Reviews

Lazy Staff
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Reigate, SurreyJuly 7, 2018
Worked here as an engineer, and you are constantly, fixing other engineer's machines, as they are too lazy to fix properly, and perform 'Temp Fixes', to get out of the door, leaving the mess, to another engineer to sort out. Management did not care, as long as the 'stats were met'!. Never worked with such a lazy bunch, of back stabbing engineers. There is no team effort, it's every man for himself. The areas were huge, and only managers favourite team members, got all the local nice areas. They did not want quality of work, only quantity. No pay rises, and no chance of promotion. They were happy to leave engineers, in the same role for years. The areas kept increasing all the time, and planning was terrible, sometimes 40-50 miles between calls. They need to get rid, of all the dead wood, and long term lazy mangers, who have to many favourites, and refresh the whole team.
Cons
Lazy team members, no pay rises, no promotion opportunities.
Great Company if you are 60
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 6, 2018
Great Company and Amazing Products but stuck in the past. This will prevent future growth and attracting younger employees. No flexibility on work hours, low pay and bad location.
Excelente equipo de trabajo
Técnico en impresoras. (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región MetropolitanaJuly 6, 2018
Excelente equipo de trabajo, donde aprendi ,mucho de mis compañeros de trabajo y de mis supervisores.
Très mauvaise expérience !
Commercial (Former Employee) –  Courbevoie (92)July 1, 2018
Il y aurait tellement de choses à dire qu on ne sait par où commencer : le pire du moins bon reste le management, datant d’une autre époque, où on propulse des vendeurs à des postes où ils n’ont que faire de l’humain ! Les valeurs qu ils défendent à votre embauche ne sont pas du tout appliquées, on vous laisse crever dans un coin sans stratégie clairement définie ! Sans parler des réunions interminables pilotées par une direction aigrie, fatiguée de se lever le matin et qui aime se cacher derrière une pluie de slides indigestes ! Si le monde de la bureautique (bien qu’en perte de vitesse) vous passionne, évitez cette entreprise sinon vous en serez dégoûté à vie !
Pros
Quand la journée se termine
Cons
Le management, le salaire et les variables, les outils pour travailler, l’ambiance, la pression quotidienne
it was ok
Floating Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2018
I really likre the fact that I was able to learn system software and data management within my time and it was a good source of income for the time being
Okay place to work for
MFD FLEET LEAD MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 25, 2018
Nothing to discuss much. I would rather not disclose. It is better left unsaid. I do not want to do a review yet you are forcing me to do so. You should really not do that.
Pros
None at all
Cons
No good benefits
I did enjoy working with management and employees
warehouse technician...certified forklift (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NJJune 19, 2018
When it was busy, we were very busy. Managers very fair . Enjoyed the work. I did not work there long enough for benefits. I need a job that will provide benefits. Thank you.
Nơi làm việc hiệu quả, vui vẻ
Công nhân nhân viên (Former Employee) –  Bắc NinhJune 15, 2018
Nơi làm việc năng động, thái độ thân thiện, quản lý tốt, đãi ngộ tốt, chế độ nghỉ ngơi tốt.
Pros
Bữa trưa miễn phí
Cons
Nghỉ giữa giờ
not a good place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 14, 2018
no raises, constantly requiring more and more from employees what more can i say favorites get it all people that speak the truth get the shaft. they got me out of a 3 week retirement to laid me off 2 years later
Cons
Empresa muito boa de se trabalhar.
Runner (Former Employee) –  São José dos Campos, SPJune 8, 2018
A empresa fornece todo o suporte para desenvolver um bom trabalho.
Pros
Benefícios
Cons
Promoções
Productieve werkomgeving
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  AmsterdamJune 5, 2018
Een internationale sfeer die continu naar gerichte oplossingen streeft
No career advancement
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 30, 2018
While Canon offers a nice building environment, there is no career advancement and opinions are not valued. I came to canon from a VP decision making role and am treated as though I have just stepped out of college.
Boa empresa para trabalhar
Técnico de copiadoras e sistemas de impressão (Former Employee) –  Santo André, SPMay 30, 2018
Boa empresa para trabalhar nada que desabone, empresa sólida no mercado.
Dynamique
Attaché commercial (Former Employee) –  Le Blanc-Mesnil (93)May 30, 2018
Des produits originaux, une stratégie d'entreprise une culture d'entreprise.
Dynamique et management très agréable.
Ambiance de travail positive.
Pros
Dynamique
Cons
aucun
empresa de boa Qualificação
operador de maquina (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPMay 29, 2018
a empresa atente todos os funcionários, com ética, serenidade e politica exemplar
Pros
VR muito baixo sem reajuste
Cons
não fornece reajuste
Fast paced company
Co-coordinater (Current Employee) –  Rugeley, StaffordshireMay 28, 2018
Daily duties what to make sure the letters went out on time , learned my bendy and refreshed my counterbalance from lift here, part of my day was to get my own stock
Empresa muito mau administrada!
Analista de atendimento ao cliente (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPMay 27, 2018
Empresa engessada, possui uma cultura arcaica e ultrapassada.
Possui uma péssima gestão, não esta interessada no bem estar de seus funcionários.
Trata seus clientes como idiotas.
Pros
No Brasil não possui
Cons
Péssima gestão.
Horrible Workplace
Contracts representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJMay 27, 2018
The managers are unprofessional and they think minorities are not smarter than them. It's clear that the white people get paid more than the minorities who actually have the degrees and experience.
Work day
Office cleaner (Former Employee) –  Reigate, SurreyMay 22, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was having great team work between me and the other colleagues. This made work a lot easier and made the time go a lot quicker.

We had to clean the desks, hoover the offices and clean the toilets to a good standard every evening, Monday to Friday.

Management was OK.

The workplace was genuinely quite decent, we would arrive at 6 and leave by 9, the office staff would leave around 6 most evenings which meant we could just get straight on with the work every evening.
Supporting team for beginners is so good
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 17, 2018
Company provides the very good trainjng to his employees. With the help of this training, employees are getting good understanding for his work and resolve his technical issue by himself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canon. Our community is ready to answer.