Canon Employee Reviews

Đây là nơi làm việc vui vẻ, dễ hòa đồng với mọi người, có cơ hội thăng tiến
Thực Tập Sinh (Former Employee) –  Hà NộiFebruary 22, 2018
Đây là nơi rất tốt để các bạn thực tập sinh trải nghiệm công việc của một người lao động có tác phong công nghiệp
Pros
Nhiệt tình, năng động
Cons
chế độ đãi ngộ
Other departments hire temps, unfortunately not my department
Changed billing representative based on the client (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 21, 2018
I thought that this position was going to go from a temporary to permanent position. The had a transition going on in this department, and they could not hire me direct.
great
Marketing & Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 21, 2018
lovely place lovely place I do have much else to say honestly this is a great place to be in and work. Everyday is amazing and brings new understanding
Fun experience
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Derby, DerbyshireFebruary 18, 2018
I only worked their for a week but it was a very busy week as I learnt every role around the working environment. I would happily work there again but stick to one role.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No pay
canon
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 9, 2018
job was great and it was diverse many people from all over the world came to work there and they people each other in good or bad time when a machine went down
Changed my perspective
Technical Support Representative I (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 8, 2018
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
You are consistently monitored and the open door policy has no limits.
During training, you are taught one way, then you are redirected to do what you were trained not to. You will get told to handle a situation one way, but during coaching sessions, you may get redirected.
You cant always access certain systems necessary to appeal certain customer surveys and/or internal quality numbers.
Key, never say no or imply no to a customer, even if the answer is no.
Benefits
Cons
Too many to list
productive workplace
Operations Manager for Digital (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, CanterburyFebruary 2, 2018
Busy workspace, team are great and that is what has kept me there for such a long period. I have learnt many new tasks over the time with company and love my job but due to culture change within the workplace it is time to move along.
Pros
People
Cons
lack of loyalty to loyal staff
Relax job, lots of small works but not hard. Lot of machines to operate
Site Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 24, 2018
Everyday life is to operate various types of Bindery equipments. Doing minor repairs of machines that has fault. Management is just OK, requiring at least 40 hours of On-line training every year. Workplace is busy with a lot of small works and not heavy. Happiest and enjoyable part of the job is during the Bonus period on December. Hardest part of the job is no advancement of career and slow increase of salary.
Great Company
Lead Copy Operator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 24, 2018
I would go back to work for Canon. Employees are very respectful and welcoming, overall I have no complaints about the company or management. Manager was very understanding when it came to needing a day or two off. Highly recommend!
Productive workplace, fast pace, at times it can be relaxed.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJanuary 20, 2018
I enjoyed working there, I made the ink cartridges for HP printers, our production was 460 by the end of the day, there were other people there to help meet production.
Pros
At times it was relaxed.
Cons
If you didn't make production, what you were lacking was added to the next days production.

Want to know more about Canon?

Ask a question
Productive and amazing group of people
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West MidlandsJanuary 16, 2018
My favourite job ever and i learned so much working there. Talking about something i love doing, isn't really considered a job. Learning not only about Canon. but also other compititors such as sony and nikon was really beneficial.
From Boy to Man
Major Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Leicester, LeicestershireJanuary 11, 2018
Started a junior sales executive and worked myself up to Major Accounts Sales Manager.

Great management and training on and during the time there. Fantastic products and marketing.

Enjoyed every minute working there.
Pros
Culture and People
Cons
Lack of local management
decent enough company
Pro Print Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  ManchesterJanuary 8, 2018
business solutions company has many facets of business operations from office printing to health scanners. Company is constantly evolving and shifting with market place to keep ahead of it competitors.
Very Productive and always learning new things
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2018
A typical work days is always very productive the minute I walk-in there's something to do. I work closely with IT so every day I'm learning something new. There's always opportunity to train and learn new skills. Customer service is very key as is Communication.
Pros
Learn New Skills
Cons
Lack of Acknowledgement
Cool laid back job
Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 27, 2017
I️ like it a lot one of the best jobs I️ ever had. Easy goin close to home and pay was ok. They give a shut down once a year so you can look at that as vacation. Plus the vacation time you accumulate.
Bình thường
Op (Former Employee) –  Bắc ninhDecember 19, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Great work place
Global Services Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 18, 2017
Great people, great company, interesting work. Management is helpful and friendly. Hours are awesome. Fantastic location. Learned how to process leases.
Quality Company and products
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Southampton, HampshireDecember 14, 2017
Prestigious Company to work for with great products. Fast moving and, sometimes, volatile environment. Good opportunities for progression for the right people.
Pros
Prestigious Company
Cons
Volatility
A positive place to work
AUSTRALIA INSTALLATION COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Horsley Park NSWNovember 30, 2017
Multi Culture company that promotes family work life balance.
Providing services if required for your health with a great HR team.
Birthday leave every year.
Pros
Birthday Leave
Cons
Long Travelling
Productive and Challenging place
Sales, Product Marketing & General Manager (Current Employee) –  IranNovember 16, 2017
I worked for Canon - Iran in Office Automation Division. It was very challenging and fun at the same time. I worked in different positions and was always moving forward so I enjoyed working with Canon team in Iran and Middle-East region.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canon. Our community is ready to answer.