Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Employee Review

View all Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas reviews

productive
Provider Reimbursement Pricing Tables Specialist (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 14, 2017
Good place to work, learn, and ability for advancement. They have flexible work hours. Some departments are more restricted than others on vacation time.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
stressful at times

Other Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Employee Reviews

I got to learn a lot!
Intern Worksite Wellness Center (Club Blue) (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 13, 2018
I was an intern at BS Kansas and really enjoyed my time. I was an intern to a personal trainer and was able to learn new skills and better my own skills.
I did enjoy what I was doing, but it was seasonal.
Group Enrollment Associate (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 3, 2018
I was doing group enrollment, which is enrolling/updating new and current employees for groups. I learned how to be more efficient on the phone. My supervisor would come around daily to see if I had any questions about anything unusual on an enrollment. The workplace itself was very laid back, but it was high stress with the goals you had to meet as a temp just coming in. I felt that I was getting to where I was meeting my goals about the time my term ended. There was a lot to learn and so each enrollment was different and a lot of policies and procedures to learn. Some enrollments took much longer than others, so you couldn't always meet your goals.
Pros
They had a cafeteria on site, which was nice since you only got a 30 minute lunch break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas. Our community is ready to answer.