Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Employee Review

View all Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas reviews

productive
Provider Reimbursement Pricing Tables Specialist (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 14, 2017
Good place to work, learn, and ability for advancement. They have flexible work hours. Some departments are more restricted than others on vacation time.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
stressful at times

Other Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Employee Reviews

Fun, positive place to work that encourages creativity
Communications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 13, 2017
I absolutely love everything about working at BCBSKS. The corporate culture is the best I have ever seen, and everyone that I work with appreciates the benefits of working here as much as I do. Independent thinking and creative problem solving are openly embrassed.
Pros
Excellent health and retirement benefits, opportunity for growth, employee recognition/merit increases, paid volunteer opportunities, great cafeteria
Cons
None - everyone loves working here
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 8, 2017
It's and awesome place to work. Very supportive management and supervision. Great pay and amazing training is provided for all new positions. All in all it's worth working here.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3