Barnes & Noble Employee Review

View all Barnes & Noble reviews

Love it and mess it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMarch 13, 2017
Working at Barnes and Noble in Reston then Fairfax VA, made me smile. But I have to say one in Fairfax was the best, being a lead in the kids department was the best. Seeing the kids eyes light up when they get a new book just makes you smile. Getting to work with all ages and discussing different books.

The management is the best there too, the store manager is always there with a smile and they treat you like family. No matter how your day is going, they are there for you.

Other Barnes & Noble Employee Reviews

Sad to go
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 20, 2018
I really loved working at Barnes and Noble. The team was wonderful, and very willing to feed my need to learn something new each day. I was hired to work the customer service desk, and by the end of my time as a seasonal employee I had also learned several other duties in store (inventory counts, cashier, returns, stocking, etc).
Pros
Great team and management
Cons
Not able to stay past seasonal position due to lack of openings.
pleasant
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJune 20, 2018
working for Barnes & Noble Education you become a part of a family. everyone knows everyone and helps you out. the company is understanding and looks out for their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barnes & Noble. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K