Awfully Chocolate Employee Review

View all Awfully Chocolate reviews

Productive and Fun workplace
PART-TIMER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  TampinesJuly 16, 2018
A typical day at work would be arriving the store at 9am. I would then start keeping the cake stock ins while preparing the desserts that are to be displayed. Then i would open the cash register and make sure the opening balance tallies. I have definitely learned to be quick thinking on my feet if a problem ever arises. Ive learned to multi-task and be neat since I worked in an F&B industry. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely serving customers and seeing them leave the store happy and satisfied.
Pros
Able to try out their products

Other Awfully Chocolate Employee Reviews

Workplace
Retail Store Assistants - Part-Time (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 30, 2019
The typical day at work is all depending on who you are working with. I learned that, even in the fnb industry, some management will not care about your mental well-being even after you showed up for work.
Pros
Discounts.
Cons
Long hours.
Minimal benefits, no health insurance for some employees
Admin and Procurement (Former Employee) –  Joo ChiatJune 19, 2019
enjoyable part of the job is free food (sometimes we got to try the cakes and dessert items)

minimal benefits

very difficult to apply for annual leave as they have the rule that no two people in the same team can take the same dates even if their roles are different
Pros
great coworkers in the office except for the finance and hr manager
Cons
Saturday work, difficulty in applying for leaves, no OT pay, no health coverage for foreigners/biased coverage