Awfully Chocolate Employee Review

View all Awfully Chocolate reviews

Toxic management, do not recommend unless you wanna be slavedriven
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 7, 2017
Management bullies the retail staff, thinking that we are all dispensable people and berate us for the smallest of things. Unhealthy culture, girls can be overly gossipy and spread rumours about each other. Word of advice - Start treating the staff better and perhaps that will also help to increase your sales.
Pros
made great friends there
Cons
management

Other Awfully Chocolate Employee Reviews

Workplace
Retail Store Assistants - Part-Time (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 30, 2019
The typical day at work is all depending on who you are working with. I learned that, even in the fnb industry, some management will not care about your mental well-being even after you showed up for work.
Pros
Discounts.
Cons
Long hours.
Minimal benefits, no health insurance for some employees
Admin and Procurement (Former Employee) –  Joo ChiatJune 19, 2019
enjoyable part of the job is free food (sometimes we got to try the cakes and dessert items)

minimal benefits

very difficult to apply for annual leave as they have the rule that no two people in the same team can take the same dates even if their roles are different
Pros
great coworkers in the office except for the finance and hr manager
Cons
Saturday work, difficulty in applying for leaves, no OT pay, no health coverage for foreigners/biased coverage