Awfully Chocolate

Awfully Chocolate Employee Review

View all Awfully Chocolate reviews

Toxic management, do not recommend unless you wanna be slavedriven
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 7, 2017
Management bullies the retail staff, thinking that we are all dispensable people and berate us for the smallest of things. Unhealthy culture, girls can be overly gossipy and spread rumours about each other. Word of advice - Start treating the staff better and perhaps that will also help to increase your sales.
Pros
made great friends there
Cons
management

Other Awfully Chocolate Employee Reviews

Good experience
Part Time Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 21, 2020
Overall the work experience is rather enjoyable, at times the jobs can be extremely demanding but it allows you to come up with problem-solving techniques on the go.

The hardest part of the job would be the intense working hours, especially if you opt for full shifts and the lack of manpower can be pressuring as most of the times you would be required to work on your own. However, it is a good opportunity for you to be independent.

This job requires you to be vocal and a go-getter, you would need to take the initiative to talk to customers and not wait for them to talk to you. So they would prefer extrovert individuals with good communication skills.
Valuable learning experience
PART-TIME RETAIL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  marina bay link mall, east coast, tampinesJanuary 8, 2020
Very fast-paced environment. Learn to rely closely on teammates and the importance of accountability. Broke me out of my shell and made me a better communicator.