Appleby Systems, Inc. Employee Review

View all Appleby Systems, Inc. reviews

Never a dull moment; exciting; profitable
Sales Representative & Sales Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 2, 2017
Appleby is the industry definition of a "Value Added" in-home, home improvement sales organization. It's sales training is second-to-none and it frequently brings in professional sales trainers to help sharpen it sales force's skills.
Pros
High commissions; excellent trips; seasoned, grassroots management
Cons
Difficuly balancing personal life with professional responsibilities.

Other Appleby Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great working atmosphere, like family.
Senior Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  1520 Trolley Rd. York, PaOctober 4, 2018
I've worked for Appleby for nearly 20 years, and they truly do strive to give us every tool and opportunity to succeed in the marketing business.

They also have fun activities outside of work, such as, summer picnics, or even the owner takes us out to the Ravens games to see the ravens or your team play the ravens.

But I feel most importantly that, you definately have an opportunity to excell in this business through their training, on floor coaching and competitive atmosphere. It might not be for everyone, but if you are aggressive and hungry you'll financially be fed here.
Pros
paid vacation time- insurance- 401k program- great pay incentives.
Cons
for some its 6 days a week, but sat. is when the money is made.
Productive, family oriented, fun, outgoing, easy learning skills, friendly, long term
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 4, 2018
Appleby is a GREAT place to work. The people who work here treat you like your family, they make the work environment an easy, fun place to work. The supervisors are great when it comes to scheduling, and any personal issues you have, very understandable. The sales force is the STRONGEST GROUP I've ever worked with. Overall the company is a hands on company who will help you in any way to acheive, they will reconise you for your achievements, and will work one on one when you need it also. The owner is a GREAT business owner who will create new ways of helping the company grow. We have a great line of products from windows to metal roofs, and we go above and beyond to make sure every day is better then the one before it.
Pros
great staff, fun work environment, friendly co-workers and top pf the line products
Cons
working the hoildays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appleby Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.