Apple Employee Reviews

Found 66 reviews matching the search See all 8,396 reviews
Strong Culture
HR Helpline Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioSeptember 2, 2014
The Apple culture is strong and everyone is crazy about Apple.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJune 26, 2014
- very good working environment
- fast pace job
- awesome co workers
- very challenging job scope
- safe outside vicinity
- multi-cultural environment
Pros
- in house cafeteria, excellent office facilities
Cons
n/a
Perfect Working Place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Singapore, SingaporeSeptember 19, 2013
The company is employed with different nationalities. The company ensures that everyone is treated with respect and every individual has their right to have good benefits and voice to express their ideals and areas of interest.

My day at work starts at 8.00am, answers inquiries of every customer about the status of their orders, cost and do pre-sales at most times. Ensures that all customers expectations are met.

Based on my 2 years work with Apple, everyday is an enjoyable day, there is no such thing as a hard job, if there is I always treat it as a challenge.
Pros
Good working environment, cafe provided with good and healthy food, gym is equipped and includes classes
Cons
salary is not that high but fare enough
Excellent culture
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioApril 8, 2013
Some of the best colleagues I have worked with, with good benefits.
Very poor management, No career development
AppleCare Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 6, 2013
I worked in Apple for two and a half years as a technical support. The volume of calls was very high. I only had 7 seconds free time between calls.What's worst, the lunch time was only 40 mins and this situation lasted from the first day I joined Apple till the end of 2011. While advisers were busy at work, the managers always had time for making jokes and talking nonsense. When the emergencies happened, they never provided any helpful advice.Pushing the duty is their best way to handle them.The whole AppleCare department only cares about the good result of customer's surveys, which uses to justify your performance of work.Your good other aspects, they won't care.The management always advocated how good Apple was and how many good opportunities they provided.So far, I haven't seen any.These kinds of bad things only happened in AppleCare department. However, I have experienced something bad and there is no any expectation on other departments of Apple.
Pros
free starbucks coffee and tea
Cons
high volume of works, stress, very poor management!