Apple Employee Reviews

Fun, multi-culture and Dynamic Workplace
Operations Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioOctober 11, 2017
Fun, multi-culture and Dynamic Workplace.
The Benefits are their strong suit.
There are a lot of teams and departments that you will find interesting.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Office is not yet fully renovated.
Project
Project Executive (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioAugust 23, 2017
Fun project and get to understand the work of apple. The environment provides a very conducive place to empower work excellence and security.
Many great facilities available within the company grounds.
Great quality food served by the cafeteria.
Good environment
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 22, 2017
First of all, I have to Thanks Apple that give me an opportunity to work with the awesome team, There are a lots that I have learned bout the Jobs inside out about the Technical support and greats team work. Although there are a tough times to deals with, But Apple has good culture and I love the events that they has organise.
Great company to grow with
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 8, 2017
Working in Apple is an experience I would never forget, it helped me to grow professionally and learned a lot of things that I believe I woud be able to use and apply in my day to day life and future job prospects.
An Apple a day and continue for the years
Order Administration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioJuly 29, 2017
Micro management, well defined routine work flow and time line. More suitable to routine work lover without any big challenges. Dynamic working environment subjected to organization changes.
Nice place to work
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 29, 2017
Nice place to work. Good benefits. Nice people. Good advancement opportunities. Constant on the job and off the job training provided. Good management.
Work Life balance and well-benefit
Sales Team Deputy (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2May 8, 2017
Nice company culture will enable you to gain professional skill and friendly working environment with respect in all -level of management. Great benefit for employees.
Productive and Nice Workplace
Senior Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 14, 2017
I've been working for Apple for more than 8 years and I am happy to be a part of the company. Everyday work appears to be repetitive but full of exciting twists. This company let me grow into a professional that can be an asset for any company I can be a part of in the future. Apple promotes a multicultural environment and does not let you feel that you are from a different race our country. The hardest part I find with my current job are the metrics you need to achieve but that can be flexible too and I had proven many times that I can deliver positive results. I enjoyed mostly the part that once the day is done is that you have that feeling of achievement that you made another customers day by helping them resolve their issues.
Pros
Free Gym (I can go to the gym during my lunch break), Good Medical Benefits, Quarterly Employee Parties and Team Buildings
Cons
Slow career progression
Fast paced working environment with steep learning curve
Intern at RFO (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 7, 2017
The company follows an open culture and collaborative working environment. At work, you will be aided by highly supportive intra network tools which can make your work more efficient.
If you are ready to strive to be a high-flyer, a lot of opportunities will open before you.
Pros
The employee discount
Great working environment
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 23, 2017
I mean everything that forms part of employees’ involvement with the work itself, such as the relationship with co-workers and supervisors, organizational culture, room for personal development, etc.
Fast paced challenging environment
Retail AR Supervisor (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 21, 2016
Come work in a fun, collaborative environment with our friendly team of self-starters. We greatly pride ourselves on our company culture, and every aspect of that culture is designed to bring out the best in our employees. Each and every team member embodies our core values of being positive, self-starting, and supportive, and we’re always seeking to hire remarkable people to uphold those values and join our family.
New Experience
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioDecember 13, 2016
This is a great company.
I enjoyed work as a team work and individual.
I have learnt more things here and knew more peoples.
There is more benefit provided fro employee.
perfect company
senior data analyst (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 11, 2016
you have chance to work with the best people with highest standard.

efficient, lean.

spend most of on contribution values.... not wasting time on inefficient communication and follow up.

employees are well paid and protected.
Productive and fun workplace with employee in mind
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 10, 2016
Very highly recommended work culture. Opportunity to lean new things, Very understanding management. Very helpful and understanding co-workers. Supportive and nurturing seniors and leads.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Stricts KPI
Dynamic Workplace
Order Admin & Fraud Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 27, 2016
It's a cozy environment where working with friendly and helpful colleagues. Learned about various country locations through online orders. The most hardest part is to differentiate between genuine and fraudulent orders. The most enjoyable at work is to communicate with people around the world via phone conversation.
Pros
Staff Gym
Cons
Shift Work
Productive workplace
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 24, 2016
Challenging tasks everyday.
Co-workers are very friendly supportive.
Involde in generating reports worked sometimes late night but never felt tired.
Very fun working in Apple.
A company obsess in giving customer satisfaction
Accountant-Retail AE (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 24, 2016
Apple is a company that always wanted change as it wanted to ensure innovation and creativity in workplace, hence work life balance is something person is less to have as beside operational requirements you have to deliver projects as well. Though I believe company would want to strive for it,the actions are still very minimal and not consistent. Benefits and salary are good based on Singapore's industry standard. As to job security, and advancement, it's a bit less for our team in terms of progression as there's always attrition so we can't be transfer to other team, stability with team process needs to achieve first before transfer can be done. Management is supportive but there's no organisational chart which is a bit unconventional hence line of escalation is quite difficult.
Pros
Creativity & Innovation obsessive
Cons
Long hours of work
Very fun, harmony environment, managers and seniors are helpful and excellent staff benefitsut
Order Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioDecember 14, 2015
Managers are willing to help and progress you if you can perform. Seniors are very helpful and harmony in Apple.
Very organised company and happening in many company events and activities, never bored the staff!
Enjoy the time there and have fun knowing people in different departments as well.
Pros
Staff benefits and environment
Cons
Food gets bored
Workplace full of Innovation
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioNovember 19, 2015
It's fun to work in startup environment along with lot of learning and innovation. Individuals' knowledge matters a lot for the company. It's always good to work with an organisation with abundance of energy. Also employees' new ideas are always matters to the organisation. Every day activities and interaction with global team members helps person to groom himself. Good work life balance and other cultural activities organised by company is an added advantage.
Pros
New Projects
Cons
No Job Security
Fun work place
EMEA Group Team Leader (AOS) (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioNovember 7, 2015
Apple is a fin work place where there is a balance between work and personal life of the employees.
Great place to work and e enjoy some benefits as well as working experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2