Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 10,727 reviews
Like My Second Home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 15, 2018
People are easy to get along with. Even people who are in a high position tries to make personal connections to the agents Such great workplace, agents opinion are important which you really love about the company.
Pros
Spiffs
Good place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 16, 2017
Consistent and overall satisfied with this company. Career advancement and medical benefits are truly offered by this company. Stayed with this company for 2 years.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Call Centre Representative / Agent (Former Employee) –  PhilipponesJuly 19, 2017
this company will enhance what you have,it has a update Salary and never been delayed. It will be given to you day before the Salary date. And colleagues are good in communicating to each other teach you a lot of knowledge.
Pros
Free 1month Rice Subsidy
Cons
Long Con
productive time
Pharmacy Services Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 3, 2016
employees dont have enough compensation and benefits, minimum allowance was given which gives no motivation for work
Pros
alowance
Cons
long and tiring work
Challenging yet Productive but Fun Environment
Supervisor - Product Trainer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 29, 2016
With the position that I had with the company, I am focused on improving new hires most especially targeting their product knowledge and communication skills towards their customers. I am doing weekly coaching and monitoring/reviewing their calls to ensure quality. I have learned to that readiness in going to work is highly important for you to become productive. The company helped me improve my interpersonal skills and developed my leadership skills towards my agents. The management offers training for the improvement of facilitation and leadership skills. We had a good relationship based on colleagues. We adhere to the norms of teamwork. The hardest part of the job is having a low compensation despite of the workload. The most enjoyable part of the job is having fun activities like games and competitions to help motivate the employees.
Pros
paid break time, medical benefits
Cons
low salary
Productive and fun workplace but low salary
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 29, 2016
Typical day at work is normal and happy, taking escalated calls and sending daily reports. I have learned to be more patient specially handling my own agent while also handling customer as a supervisor. Management has been very supportive with actions plans and very eager to check the daily status of the team along with the supervisors like me. The hardest part of the job is like we do a lot of things on a daily basis but the pay we get is not enough to compensate the time and effort we do. The most enjoyable part of Expert Global Solutions is the competitive environment and professional workmates.
Productive and fun work day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  philippinesOctober 13, 2014
My typical day at work is a take in calls, received calls from doctors, nurses and many others that are related to healthcare. I learned a lot of things to be patient with my calls, to be more understanding, i learned that as a customer service representative you should not just give your customers/callers the things they need but you have to go that extra mile. I enjoy my day at the office, i am friends with everybody no arguing with that. The hardest part of my job is none, its a happy environment. Most enjoyable is when i accomplish things that my caller is calling about.
Great incentive bonus
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Collections, Billing, TroubleshootingJuly 23, 2014
This company simply is one of the best company to work with.
One of the main reason is it's KPI's for incentives is ridiculously high , and some employees even don't care on their monthly gross because of it. But if you want to go on a vacation or just rest and pick a certain date , safe to say that you would get a 10 out 100 for your leave to get approved by the management
Pros
Great incentive plan
Cons
Leave requests are near to impossible