ALDI Employee Review

Great if you never get hurt and want to work a ton
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 7, 2016
It'll keep you busy 100% of the time, you will pretty much never have downtime until the last customer leaves, and even then, they rush you to clean and get everything spik and span in an hour. Typically its one manager and one or two associates running the store, simply because they have very high expectations. This makes it hard for them to hire people in the first place
Pros
You get to know your coworkers well, ive stayed friends with them after leaving the job
Cons
Max of one 30 minute break, even for a 10+ hour shift, pressure to never call out even when sick

Other ALDI Employee Reviews

Extremely hard on your body.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 18, 2018
I was hired as a cashier & told I may be on the truck. But got scheduled to be on the truck for 3 weeks straight & It was extremely hard on my body. My health benefits also never kicked in but was taken out of my check anyway.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Healthcare never kicked in, A lot of hard work, Company is never satisfied with your performance.
Fast paced place with friendly people and store manager was nice
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I loved working for aldis the pay was good and it was not that much of hard work. It is fast paced and you are basically everywhere.
The only thing I did not like about it was being in the very cold freezer for 30 minutes stocking the frozen food. Other than that I believe its worth it. A few people got hired at the same time as me and within a couple of months they were able to become asm and got a nice raise. Even though the pay there is very good as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALDI. Our community is ready to answer.

51K