ALDI Employee Review

Great if you never get hurt and want to work a ton
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 7, 2016
It'll keep you busy 100% of the time, you will pretty much never have downtime until the last customer leaves, and even then, they rush you to clean and get everything spik and span in an hour. Typically its one manager and one or two associates running the store, simply because they have very high expectations. This makes it hard for them to hire people in the first place
Pros
You get to know your coworkers well, ive stayed friends with them after leaving the job
Cons
Max of one 30 minute break, even for a 10+ hour shift, pressure to never call out even when sick

Other ALDI Employee Reviews

it was an ok job
Cashier / Stock / Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hialeah Gardens, FLJune 20, 2018
It was ok working there. yeah you start at 12 an hour. but, it comes with a price. its only you and a coworker and a manager on the floor. one on the register, and two on the floor. always fast paced, can't walk. must power walk or run. a sense of urgency is needed. you're killing it throughout your whole shift. its a good company but demands a lot. i would say that this job is ideal for someone's first job.
Cons
short breaks.
Productive and fun
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNJune 20, 2018
A typical day at work consists of filling shelves, whether it is grocery or produce, we fill all sectors. I learned how to fill shelves and work at a fast pace. I love being management. I'm able to run a shift smoothly. My workplace is a fun environment to work in. The hardest part about the job is when it gets busy, we are running back and forth between what we are working on and being on the register. The best part of the job is seeing our customers and their reactions to their amounts on their groceries, because out products are a lower price than the leading brand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALDI. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K