AIA Australia Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Company in general
Group Claims Assessor (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSWApril 16, 2018
However some poor management decisions adversely affected the culture. A shift from good management styles to hiring of micromanaging style managers degraded the culture within the business.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
minimal opportunities for career progression
Fun place to work and well paid
New Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaOctober 10, 2017
Fun place to work and well paid, fantastic opportunities to grown, kind staff, attainable targets. Engaging CEO who care about the staff, occasionally offer well paid overtime too.
AIA Australia
Tele Collect Team Member (Former Employee) –  MelbourneJanuary 23, 2016
- Great working environment, health driven organisation
-3 month short term contract
- The post was 100% calls, conducting interviews, updating data bases and scheduling interviews
- Management were helpful but due to my short contract i felt i wasn't as involved by management
-I didn't find anything hard about the job, i was always busy and the job was quite easy due to my previous experience
- most enjoyable part of the job was how organised and busy the workload was, i also got on well with my co workers, as i new very few people in Melbourne they were very welcoming
Pros
great work place, good enviroment
Cons
contract workers under valued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Australia. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8