AETOS Holdings Employee Reviews

So far so good. Hope it will help you to get me a job.
Protection officer (Former Employee) –  5 Corporation Dr, Singapore 619774December 3, 2019
It's really very difficult to work over there cause of transportation problems and working hours. But I really had a good experience working over there.
Static duty
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  249 jalan boon laySeptember 19, 2019
Not recommend for those who don’t like static post duty
Not recommend for those who cannot stay awake for 12 hours
Not recommend for those who are still young
Pros
Break time
Fun Workplace
Auxiliary Police Officer Enforcement (Former Employee) –  West CoastAugust 29, 2019
As for Aetos, being a Enforcement was another line for auxiliary police officer. We as the Enforcement we focus more on patrolling, admins, stations and etc.
Pros
More salary
Cons
Extremely long hours
Work Life Balance
Officer (Former Employee) –  West SingaporeAugust 25, 2019
A job that offers work-life balance and good for fresh graduates to learn the ropes, however quite a bureaucratic environment and not willing to open up for new ideas till the threat's hit the top management. Salary wise is decently ok for a fresh graduate but not sustainable for someone who wishes to stay and groom their career in the long run.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
bureaucratic environment
Challenging workplace
Security officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 4, 2019
It's a very challenging job, working together with the Police , ICA Officers and CMB Officers. I feel good whenever I help the public with their Autopass, or Road Tax issues settled, so they can be on their way with peace of mind.
Pros
Challenging workplace
Cons
Hot environment ( on ground)
No comments
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  AirportJuly 31, 2019
No comments. I don't have anything to said about it. Every company have their own policy. As a employees is not rite to comment anything which I dislike about it .
Not productive
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodlands checkpointApril 29, 2019
Too long hours , no flexibility working schedule , poor management , very less wellfair for staff . Very slow progression in work , too many misunderstandings between management and men on ground.
Discipline work style
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 5, 2019
Thanks to the company give me opportunity and succeed a lot in my life. I have learn a lot in this uniform group about discipline and life style. My staff in-charge of seclude really best and take care me very well. I worked over time without tired for the company goals. Thank you.
Cons
Long Hours work
A discipline company
AUXILIARY POLICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Changi PrisonNovember 4, 2018
Work for long hours and every month have to hit 240 minimal hour for get basic salary. I learned WSQ from Aetos about firearm, cloud traffic control.
Deployment
Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandNovember 1, 2018
The deployment which is been selected by OIC is good. OIC will deploy officer to their respective skills or eligibility. Overall everything is good to me
Pros
Free medical
Secured Premises Position
Auxiliary Security Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 16, 2018
This position was a shift job so work/life was often fractured and this was difficult to deal with sometimes, due to the rotating shifts.

Managing security of airport premises is always a challenge, but I enjoyed it. Although the benefits were not great, I learnt how to deal with various levels of personnel in a professional manner.

The culture was totally professional, as one would imagine at one of the premier airports in the world.

I enjoyed the job, however I sought a position where I could use my office skills to a greater degree and have a position which would allow me time with my then young family.
Pros
Professional experience in a quality environment
Cons
Rotating shifts
workplace
AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd (Former Employee) –  5 Corporation DriveJuly 23, 2018
what i have learned in the company is security,escort people to the office, profiling people. The hardest part of the job is we have to maintain our high security while escort people to the office. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we work as team, we treat each other as family.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Long Hours
Quick Career Advancement
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Woodlands checkpointJuly 10, 2018
Workplace culture majority are malays . Working together with ICA officers and other gov org . The hardest part of the job is to ignore very high political issues . The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know each other as they are extremely friendly .
Pros
Very High Basic Salary !
Cons
Long working hours, shift work .
Prison working environment
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi PrisonJuly 7, 2018
My job is basically to escort inmates from prison to hospitals and court movements. The use of phone, reading materials are strictly prohibited. 12 hours 6 days a week job.
Good money but long hours
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandJune 22, 2018
To be in this job, you need to understand your SOP and what is the reasons for that SOP because the visitors may find the SOP is not necessary and you need to explain to them patiently. However, the colleagues here are friendly and nice, they are willing to teach you until you are well-trained to become an auxiliary police officer.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Long Hours
Tired workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportJune 8, 2018
Good environment for my security officer job keep me always active and alert when working at changi airport
and bank guarding but long hours make ppl tired.
Pros
Bonus
very long hours
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  singaporeJune 1, 2018
security line, good pay but long hours.
Management mostly 2nd rated after failing to work out in gov sectors.
If you can stand for long hours and doing mundane jobs. this job is for you.
Fun cause we get to share our skills , problem solving together , team bonding.
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodlands CheckpointMay 27, 2018
Usually we work 12hrs and its a shift work. the most hardest part of the work is when we have to continue another 12hours .. so basically we worked total of 24hours. I’ve alot of things such as how to manage the crowd control , traffic control , how the deal with member of public. The most enjoying part of the job , we can share our problems together , team bonding is very strong.
high level security
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi PrisonMay 24, 2018
Interesting place to work at. Escorting inmates in and out of prison. High risk as only 2 officers to 1 inmate to be brought around the hospital for appointments. Fun environment to work at. Proper communication skills needed for this job. Ensure it all goes smoothly without any hiccups. Most importantly safety of inmate.
Pros
free transport to work
Cons
not being able to bring anything except for work pass and cashcard
Over too long hours
Traffic Duties, Lookout for Any (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsApril 29, 2018
Have to hold back wheneva no manpowers. Unsatisfactory of unfairness which tooo bias with favouritism and opposite. Not understand the situation or making use of staffs which dislikes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AETOS Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

AETOS Holdings Reviews by Location