Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the search See all 16,438 reviews
Fun Environment
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 13, 2019
I am able to learn many extra knowledge about their own machine, it is a interesting job and i can easily handle and cope with.The ppl here are friendly too.
workplace culture
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 5, 2019
I have been working at Adecco full-time for 2years. I enjoyed working with them, good workplace culture and opportunities to learn new technologies based on the end client.
Productive workplace.
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 30, 2019
Not secured jobs as jobs are contract based. Employers are always changing. Contracts might end early or late than expected. Not friendly environment. Salary wise takes forever to increase.
Pros
Free tea break.
Cons
Long hours.
Decent working environment
MARKETING INTERN (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 19, 2019
Worked with other departments for projects. Pretty high employee turnover. Decent workplace environment and culture. Some leisure activities such as family day.
Learns all kinds of skills
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  IslandwideAugust 6, 2018
Work in all kinds of positions, from packers to servers depending on what job vacancy is available, chance to learn new skills & always have rooms for improvement
Pros
Learns new skills
Cons
No resting
Good
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  OrchardJune 20, 2018
I been in adecco for 7 years and I like working there. I like the working environment and the colleague. Open concept thats why we all see each other every day.
Pros
A lot
Cons
Salary
good place to work
Admin (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 3, 2018
-Good management.
-Friendly workplace
-Need to be flexible at working hour if you are working in the certain department
Not bad for recruiters
Solutions Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  OrchardMarch 7, 2018
Dynamic atmosphere, career progression, in-house training, work mobility to different departments, outdoor activities from time to time. Majority of this only applies to consultants though. Back-office not so much.
Very good company
Manager (Former Employee) –  AlexandraFebruary 28, 2018
Great exposure with awesome colleagues. Great leadership and teamwork within team. Very professional environment leading to self realisation and enhance leadership skill
There were good working status
Assembly Technician in pcb (Current Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 13, 2018
I am rajeev ,electronics service technician /assembling /soldering /repairing technician .now I am working in my hometown Kerala India.I have more experience in this field and I am comfortable for this job .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Extra over time
Good company to work with but less sensitive to employee's needs
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  HarbourFrontFebruary 12, 2018
They go by rule. So good company to work with.
However, culture is such that no one cares about anyone else. So would need to be little insensitive to be able to survive in this company. Not good for long term.
Pros
on time salary
Cons
insensitive people and work culture
Good Environment
Operation Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Central SingaporeDecember 6, 2017
Being a 'buffer' or as they it a 'floater' in my position as a Operation Support Officer, allows me to learn different working environments when i have to cover the duties in the absence of the Resident Receptionists,and also to operate different systems (phones and computers).

The hardest part of the job is remembering each company's SOP's and also having to travel from one place to the other without a proper place to settle in as a permanent receptionist/admin.

Adecco management is good but can be better in terms of salary and benefits for us OSO's.
Pros
Learning and adapting to different company working cultures
Cons
travelling to 2 different places for coverage in a day at times which is taxing.
Average Work- Life Balance
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 29, 2017
Workplace at a company whom is a client to Adecco (Procter and Gamble Singapore Innovation Centre) is considered fairly as a whole. Management might be unorganized at times. Friendly culture. Typical day at work is a balance of busy and vice versa.
Cons
As contract staff- No career advancement, No insurance coverage, No OT
Fun and Friendly Environment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandSeptember 27, 2017
I learned a lot about team work and we had each other's back in hard situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is we're surrounded with nice fun and helpful colleagues.
契約社員登録時の注意
コレクションアナリスト (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 7, 2017
大概のことは対応してくれますが、政府の方針には敵いません。Eパス修得条件の変更に伴いビザ申請が出来なくなったため、退社しました。
Pros
給料、福利は非常に良い。
Cons
契約だと
Fun Working Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  OrchardJuly 17, 2017
The day to day job scope is very challenging. However, the culture of the company is such that they provide adequate training & support for new hires. You can approach seniors if in doubt
fun place to work
Consultant - Mid Level Perm (Corporate Functions) (Current Employee) –  OrchardJune 11, 2017
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well-positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. We are the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 19 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment from junior to mid-senior management levels, outsourcing, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
Fun workplace
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  AlexandraApril 28, 2017
In general, they provide good communications and take good care of their employees. It would be great if they can provide more help on the career advancements.
Work hard play hard
Recruitment Associate Consulatnt (Current Employee) –  Shaw Centre, OrchardApril 6, 2017
I was very glad to join Adecco. I learnt a lot from this period and met a lot of experienced consultant. A company that with great SOP, great team work between teammates and other co- workers.
Work life Balance
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  OrchardMay 31, 2016
It is always challenging and fun being in a "People" industry, there is nothing less of learning on a daily basis and the hardest part of the job is to see that in need of help, but the happiest part of the job that we are able to manage their challenges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K