Accor Employee Reviews

客房主管 (Former Employee) –  Tanjong PagarNovember 3, 2019
人性化管理,待遇好,工作环境好,制度完善,奖罚分明,对待员工,制度比较好!公司领导比较好!是一个比较向往的公司
Bad place to work
LANDSCAPE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  SentosaOctober 10, 2019
Staff treat fairly but i fill not worth in the organization. Too many internal politics and racial discrimination. The salary is not based on job experience and qualification
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Nil
work benefit
Director of banquet (Former Employee) –  SentosaApril 25, 2018
Management not really take care of the staff benefit and work life balance. A lot benefit like other workplace have, this company not provided. An example,transportation claiming for operation and management staffs are not suppose to claim event they work more than 14 hours from morning, only able to claim when after 11 pm.
Pros
free lunches
Greatwork and good company
Room attendant (Current Employee) –  SinggaporeMarch 9, 2018
Nice place and benefits the work to be good because all of need employer to giving he /she . The way of allowance i hope you giving and free also accomodation there..
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Have a rest day
Great learning and skill ataining work
Part-time Banquet Operation Captain (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 14, 2017
A typical day at work in the Novotel Hotel is usually hectic but fun and exciting. I have gained numerous skills while working at Novotel Hotel. Along with waitressing, I learned how to treat and handle a guest. Keeping a guest satisfied is extremely important. We have to listen to our guest and try to provide them with service that they require. If such a request comes along where we are unable to fulfill, we can give them an alternate option. We try our best not to say "No" to a guest. Being a banquet captain, I have acquired leadership skills. I have learned to teach and guide staff on how to serve the guest. I was also able to learn how to be a part of the operation team. The hardest part of the job was when it would become extremely hectic and busy, however, I was able to overcome that as I got used to such an environment. The most enjoyable part has been working together with my teammates and being able to feel accomplished and satisfied after such hard work.
Pros
free lunch/dinner
Cons
It can get extremly tiring
Great Work Culture
bell boy (Former Employee) –  singaporeOctober 4, 2017
You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work.Everyone who works there is very friendly.all staff work their hardest to give best outcome for customers.
Pros
monthly meal
Ocsanpeary, radesan blu
Room attendan (Current Employee) –  Singapore hotelJuly 15, 2017
I am working for the best of the service given. First service given for tha guest. you given any one job men's l am doing for good result only. But l like this job.thanks
salary not attractive enough
Executive Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  SentosaMarch 27, 2017
Manage kitchen on daily operations. Check on food quality, kitchen cleanliness and co- ordinate with sales team with regards to up coming event and menu planning.
Pros
fexible hours
Cons
short of man power
proactive and fun with sofitel hospitality industry
Guest service driver (Current Employee) –  airport pick and dropNovember 11, 2016
as i mention i work as driver every day is typical when i stuck in the traffic
since i work for hotel industry for long time i have learned day by day many things
management is good
i had worked with different nationality and i had good experience
i never had hard part at my job
every day and every part of the job is enjoyable
Productive and fun enviroment place
Operational and Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  SitiMay 27, 2016
Ibis beilieve in giving employee in numerous opportunity in term of career path. example for me start from a Executive all the way to a GM Secretary.

It was my Privilege to join Ibis Bencoolen and the people from rank and file to the top management was very friendly and outspoken and also understanding.

Reason I resigned was not because of people or work related it is because my daughter had an condition that requires my full attention hence i decided to be full time stay at home mum.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
long hours for operational
nice place
banquts (Former Employee) –  airport hotelApril 26, 2014
was very good exprience and fun . good staff recpect also the only things was annoying me was very far away from my house ,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less hours