AT&T Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 20,792 reviews
Productive and Fun
Storekeeper 1 (Inventory Planner) (Former Employee) –  SerangoonNovember 30, 2017
A company that believe in work hard and play hard. Lots of benefits. A big company that feels like a big family. Enjoy every minute working there. We believe in serving our product no matter how last minute the order is. We tried our best to meet the target.
Multicultural environment
Senior Associate, Work Center Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Singapore,August 26, 2013
24x7 Network Operations Support, Managed routers services
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 2, 2012
•Performing Service Request and troubleshooting focusing on project, maintenance, and operations of systems used by AT&T or its clients to conduct business.
•Performing Coordinated Change Request on RSLB; Gather requirement, Pre Change Verification and Approval, Create Change Step, Raise Service Request Implementation, Post Change Verification.
•Supporting of Routing Switching and Load Balancer involving Cisco Routers, Switches, Cisco Nexus, Juniper Routers, Foundry, Brocade, Citrix Netscaler, and F5.
•Providing guidance and support to junior members of the team.