3M Employee Reviews

Found 33 reviews matching the search See all 3,170 reviews
Productive and Team work is being observed
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 1, 2018
Being a multi company, we practice team work and collaboration.
This means working with diversified environment. My typical daily life in this company will be started by meeting and will be ended by meeting. The hardest part working in this company is working with people with different working styles and of course finding the best time to schedule the meeting due to our different time zones . Through this I have learned time management and be flexible.
Pros
Discount in 3M Products
People oriented Leadership, Innovative, fun, fast pace
Senior Account Executive / Sales (Former Employee) –  ThomsonApril 8, 2018
This is a good company to work for as it is people oriented leadership, innovative, fun and fast pace company that provide opportunity for staff to grow.
Pros
Constant learning on innovation
Productive and helpful workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  100 Woodlands Ave 7April 5, 2018
Good company culture which is very open and friendly. Help is always there whenever it is required. Superiors are nice and understanding of our lack of understanding in certain aspects due to not being exposed in the working field.
Good Environment for Safety
Supply chain Specialist (Current Employee) –  WoodlandsDecember 3, 2017
Good working and Safety culture. Some management Procedures are good. Friendly environment to learn many things. We can tell our thoughts but implementation depends on management even the ideas are good.
Great place to work for R&D
Internship Program (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 8, 2017
Great experience. Was able to work with engineers from all over Asia and allowed me to learn new lab skills and work with great equipment in analytical lab.
Pros
Emphasis on personal growth and engineers encouraged to develop personal skills.
Cons
Competitive work environment, somewhat inclusive at times
Fast paced workplace
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsJuly 17, 2017
Need to be kept on your toes to adapt to the fast paced work environment. Structured approach and sharing is encouraged most of the time. Colleagues are friendly and approachable. However, work hours usually may stretch longer than usual for the engineering teams.
Fun workplace and Nice company management
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  TuasMay 13, 2017
Good Management
A lot thing can learning
Nice productivity
Good communication between staff and executive level.
Clean and safety environment.
Team work
Productive and fun working place
Lead (Sr.) Chemist (Former Employee) –  YishunApril 3, 2017
3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. Each of our five businesses has earned leading global market positions.To create products for the health sciences, 3M applies its unusual combination of strengths in materials science, surface characterisation, filtration and biology. Among the results: remarkably durable dental restoratives, biocompatible surgical tapes and dressings, transdermal patches for drug delivery, anti-microbial cleansers and sterilisation sensors.
To 3M, sustainability includes collaborating to find better solutions. As the world population grows, particularly in emerging economies, global challenges must be addressed together to ensure we can all live healthy, fulfilling lives
Administrator (Former Employee) –  YishunMarch 24, 2017
Good place to work and build career.
Gives respect for 3M Vision, Mission and Values.
Enjoy working in 3M. Good ambience,friendly colleagues and team people are very helpful.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Long hours and stressful to meet deadline
Fun place with many learning opportunity
Senior Supply Chain Specislist (Former Employee) –  YishunFebruary 17, 2017
A typical day started with back to back meetings in the morning with internal departments users.
Almost every date, I am meeting vendors to discuss about my sourcing projects, negotiation and establishing contracts.
Every week I made presentation on my projects status and challenges I had to every business directors and stalkholders and sharing on the deliverables.
Pros
Good staff benefits
Cons
Late night calls
Fun Place to work
Finance Specialist (Former Employee) –  YishunJanuary 11, 2017
Even though the environment is slightly quiet, the colleague are the one that makes you want to go work every day. Fun people to work with
Pros
Nice Colleague
Cons
Long Hours
Great place to work ..
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 30, 2016
3m Corp. is an innovative company that has highest quality standards and safety of it's employees comes first. Working culture is superb and you are able to give and experiment your ideas.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Too much workload
Good workplace ...Helpful industry..
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  RanajangaonJuly 7, 2016
The company is Multinational..The workers are very helpful.They are like parents.I I learned about quality such as how to inspect?. How to prepare exel sheet,ppt..How to calculate DPPM.Management is also good one takes care of employees..The most enjoyble part of my work is I like to do technical work on computer such as to fill dppm,to create coa..The quality is challenging work and i like to do it.
Working enviroment
Manufacturing Assistant (Current Employee) –  TuasJune 28, 2016
My previous Job is Manufacturing assistant in 3M innovation, my duties are managing and improving production processes to enhance product quality and maximize efficiency. I also need to making sure that all production equipment is properly serviced and maintained. In my personal opinion the most challenging part of my job is I must improve the quantity of the out put and also maintain the quality of the product with the old machine and with the low quality of incoming materiel. The most enjoyable part is when we fight target we are very team work we helping each other and when we hit our target we feel very satisfied.
Innovative Challenges & appreciations
International Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Singapore.June 27, 2016
Good to work with 3M as there are lot opportunities to take up challenging assignments and get recognized.
Highest level of work ethics can be experienced at 3M.
Good experience for Intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  YishunJune 1, 2016
As an Intern, I was attached to the Renewable Energy Division, assisting in reliability testing. This was a crucial step that ensures that the specifications set for manufacturing 3M solar film products were sufficient to ensure the product works as intended
APAC Senior Finance Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 20, 2016
Equal opportunity employer. Strongly believes in meritocracy. Enjoyed working here as it gave me the opportunity to work in multiple countries, different roles and with great people.
Challanges and Growth
Senior Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  WoodlandsDecember 16, 2015
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours I'll go through what are the priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the needs and organizing the team schedules. Looking at the demand plans and priorities for the loadings for production. Plan for the month base on the loading and capacity and trigger if there is need for any additional work force required to fulfill the demand.
Job satisfactory
Lead Time (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00November 23, 2015
Good ambience,friendly colleagues and team people are very helpful.
Privilege to work in a multi cultural environment.Peer to peer interaction.
Dynamic and goal oriented
Engineer (Current Employee) –  YishunSeptember 26, 2015
Dynamic and innovative organization. Friendly environment with openness to share and collaborate. Strong collaborative and innovative culture within and between groups and functions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K