- Drive and contribute to Warehouse & Logistics Operations business strategies by working with the Inbound/outbound warehouse personnel.
- Perform day-to-day warehouse related tasks such as receiving, sampling, staging, storing, issuing, shipping, cycle counting, pack-out operation, transportation…
- Product weights 20 ~ 25kg.
- Overtime required both weekday & weekends.
- 6 months contract convertible to permanent.
- Employment Type (Part-Time or Full-Time).
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- 3 to 6 months contract.
JOBS IN RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $2,500 a month
- Perform general housekeeping of the warehouse.
- To coordinate the warehouse operations and personnel management for future expansion.
Carnival Wiz Pte Ltd
$1,500 - $2,000 a month
- Warehouse Assistant Duties and Responsibilities.
- Warehouse Assistant Requirements and Qualifications.
- The warehouse assistant will also plan and prepare orders…
Wine Connection Cooks / Commis Cooks
$1,900 - $2,200 a month
- Responsible for the day to day management of the company’s retail warehouse in accordance with the overall polices of the company.
CARGOTEC PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,000 a month
- Warehouse worker skills and qualifications:
- Receive cargoes from incoming truck and fork into warehouse location or from warehouse retrieve cargoes and release…
ALLINK INT PTE. LTD.
$1,300 - $1,500 a month
- Assist in packing our company products.
- Assist in any printing projects which guidance will be provided.
- Adhoc delivery/set up for event/collection of returned…
GKE WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS PTE LTD
- Physically fit to work in Warehouse environment.
- Ensure compliance of warehouse standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
Be the first to see new Warehouse Assistant jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.