Volvo Group jobs
- This position is responsible for warehouse support for the Dealership parts department.
- Ensure that inventory stock quantity and value is accurate and well…
- Adhere to Volvo processes and policies.
- Ensure all assigned jobs are carried out according to Volvo Quality Standards.
- Follow VTI, SEA HR Policy.
- The Volvo Group is one of the largest producers of trucks, buses and construction equipment and is also a player in the field of marine & industrial engines.
- Support daily activities and period close process for Accounting functions.
- Ensure all tasks assigned are processed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Participate in Global User Group Meeting to leverage Best Practice sharing of Logistic Operations Process and Solutions.
- To accounting and master data.
- Responsible for developing digital prototype, research and explore emerging technology that have potential application in our industry.
- The Uptime & Retail team is a diverse group of passionate and driven individuals responsible to develop the brand, market share and improve customer…
- The HR Intern will get an excellent opportunity within Volvo Group HR environment and bring win-win learning experience for self and the Company.
- Demonstrates competence in each of the Volvo Group Leadership competencies, through inspiring and inclusive leadership and by participating as an active team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.