United Parcel Service jobs
- This role is responsible for supporting various daily administrative duties that facilitate a conducive working environment for Region Office employees.
- The Brokerage Supervisor I is responsible for managing the workload of hourly staff, developing team goals, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures,…
- This position will report to the Team Leader of the Warehouse and will be responsible to pick and pack goods in order of priority and maintain locations of…
$2,657 - $4,605 a month
- Declaring Agents & Declarant (DA) act as the critical intermediary between Singapore Customs and the trading community.
- Ability to use Access is a plus.
- Responds to Customer Service Requests.
- Responds to customer service requests within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframe by asking the customer questions…
- The Marketing Strategy Analyst assists in managing all aspects of growth and communication projects and initiative to support district strategy.
- This Application Support Analyst collects information and participates in the identification of incident and problem trends in a 24x7 environment.
- Sort incoming/outgoing packages and splitting packages to X-ray machines, including retrieval of packages that required further inspection.
- UPS APAC has a high demand for application of data science to various use cases.
- While we are ramping up our in-house system, we want to augment the capacity to…
- The Ground Transportation Procurement Supervisor supports the implementation of strategic sourcing initiatives within the assigned district / countries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.