Structural Engineer jobs
GNG CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $2,800 a month
- Structural and civil engineering works.
- Design, coordinate, plan and manage the civil and structural projects assigned.
- Other duties assigned by the management.
- At least one to two years’ experience in the field of civil, structural, or infrastructure work.
- A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive…
SANLI M&E ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
$4,000 - $5,000 a month
- Civil, Structural, pipelines, infrastructure works, and compile material take off.
- To lead tender team and project team on structural scope.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month
- Provide technical engineering information to ensure compliance.
- Develop architecturial / engineering drawings and ensure specifications are followed.
$2,500 - $4,000 a month
- Fresh graduates may also apply and be considered for Junior Civil and Structural Engineer positions.
- Prepare design calculation reports and structural drawings…
$5,000 - $8,000 a month
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Plan, supervise and manage all structural works.
- Carry out structural conceptual design, calculation & drawing as per…
$4,500 - $5,500 a month
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Structural Steel Detailer or Steel Engineer.
- Extract bill of quantities for steel reinforcements from project’s structural…
SHIMANO (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED
$3,500 - $6,000 a month
- Involve in Finite Element Modeling and analysis in structural domain responding to linear and non-linear analysis on different materials.
GEOALLIANCE CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $5,000 a month
- Fresh Graduate or have minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in construction/civil engineer industry.
- Fresh Graduate/ 2 to 3 years experience needed.
CAREER TREND PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $6,500 a month
- Diploma/Degree in Structural and Civil Engineering.
- Monitors the progress of the works with respect to the targeted schedule.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.