St Engineering Marine Ltd jobs
- Possess experience in Marine Engineering, Oil & Gas or other EPC related projects.
- Degree/Diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain or any Engineering field.
- Nitec/Higher Nitec/ NTC in Mechanical Engineering/ Automotive.
- Perform engine overhaul and repair for commercial/naval vessels and ensure that it meet engine…
- 3 years’ experience in similar capacity in marine industries and/or 2 years in operation of ship’s machineries and safety equipment and/or.
- Scheduler for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects.
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required.
- To lead and manage day-to-day operations of 2 business centres/mess rooms.
- Establish high level of service standards and attend to all queries professionally.
- Degree/ Diploma in Quantity Surveying or engineering related discipline.
- Assist in the bidding, tendering, pre & post contract and procurement administration…
- To drive project compliance with all local & international EH&S standards & requirements as best practice in sustaining EH&S excellence.
- Diploma/ Degree/ Masters in Engineering or Business related fields.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably from Marine related industry.
- Familiar with Plant Engineering and Construction.
- Oversee contract development and management activities for environmental engineering division, and enforce…
- Degree in Marine /Mechanical Engineering.
- Lead and oversee the Mechanical department to manage the daily operations.
- Tuas Road (Island-wide transport provided).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.