St Aerospace Supplies Pte Ltd jobs
- Supervise a team to ensure physical goods receiving, inspection and issuance are properly done in accordance with the procedure.
- Analysis of all outstanding material requisitions during aircraft maintenance check.
- Maintain the proper process flow via coordination between Customers,…
- Candidates will be tasked to:
- Support the material requirements of customers.
- Support Production planning and aicraft materials functions with prior Knowledge.
- Sustaining service offerings for the respective functions under his/her charge.
- Ensuring monthly O&A billing is on time for services under his/her charge.
- Sourcing for vendors and supplies, ordering spare parts that may be required for regular aircraft maintenance.
- Proficient in MS Office suites.
- Fresh Aerospace polytechnic graduates are welcome to apply.
- Or, at least 2 years of general working experience in the aerospace industry.
- Plan and deploy resources to meet daily tasks.
- Supervise and walk the ground on a daily basis to ensure quality works are carried out safely.
- To operate the fuel storage facility professionally so as to ensure quality aviation fuel are delivered timely, safely and accounted for correctly.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.