Singapore General Hospital jobs
- You will perform laboratory tests, assist in preparing various types of media as well as receive and process specimens, including carrying out specialised…
- You will be trained in basic radiopharmaceutical production and laboratory tests as well as prepare reagents and chemicals accurately.
- You will perform on-site laboratory analysis on specimens and reports results to doctors.
- You will collect venous/capillary blood and other specimens.
- You will assist the Principal Investigators (PI) in his research project by providing experimental and laboratory management support.
- For more information, please view the attached job description.
- JOB URL (FOR MORE INFORMATION):
- You will conduct safety checks as well as prepare, assess and monitor patients who are undergoing cardiac stress tests and radiological procedures.
- You will perform routine laboratory tests, carrying out specialised investigations of patient samples.
- In addition, you will perform on-going quality control…
- You will assist doctors and nursing staff in the performance of various basic patient care activities.
- You will be required to perform shift work, inclusive of…
- You will be responsible for carrying out:
- Phlebotomy services such as collecting blood samples relating to Clinical Chemistry, Haematology/Coagulation, Immuno…
- As a Medical Technologist in the Microbiology Lab, your job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.