Sales Manager jobs
$4,500 - $7,000 a month
- Ability to effectively train and motivate sales associates.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Our team in Singapore currently has an opening for a Sales Manager.
- Do sales forecasting, manage inventory and receivables;
$6,000 - $7,000 a month
- General Manager / Assistant to CEO.
- Support projects and retail sales team.
- Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the sales, manufacturing and…
Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd
- Descriptionâ Regional role with P&L responsibilityâ Excellent growth opportunityâ People Manager, Leadership roleA successful Software company with…
RELIANT HUMAN RESOURCE PTE. LTD.
$5,500 - $6,800 a month
- At least 4 years strategic sales and marketing experiences.
- At least a Bachelor Degree.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- International sales experience is important.
- More than 5 years progressive sales and marketing experience.
- Executes Clarios marketing and sales strategies for…
JDR BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
$4,500 - $8,000 a month
- Sales Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- The fundamental role of the sales manager is to develop and administer a selling program that effectively contributes…
Newtech Technology South Asia Pte Ltd
- Degree in Engineering / Business, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines;
- Solid experience in E&M construction, project Management & Sales experience;
- Work alongside the Sales team for any contract administration.
- Assist our Facilities and Events Manager with the organisation of company events.
- The Sales Capture Lead manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Protect and grow the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.