Safety Coordinator jobs
- Maintain required safety and health documents/files.
- Conduct periodic safety and health walk-through inspections of all workplace facilities.
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd
$2,800 - $3,500 a month
- Conduct Workplace Safety Inspection, Safety Training and Tool-box meetings.
- Maintain required Safety and Health documents or files.
AA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.
$3,600 - $4,000 a month
- Minimum 5 years working experince as safety personnel,.
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health and equivalent or higher,.
$4,000 - $4,500 a month
- Administration of Safety Management System as per CP79 (Code of Practice on Safety Management System for Construction work site).
Progressive Builders Private Limited
- Conduct site safety inspection and enforce compliance of prevailing MOM Safety Acts and Regulations.
- Good knowledge in MOM safety regulations.
- Ensuring certification of Safety supplies, checking First Aid boxes are stocked and within date, etc.
- Be a part of EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) and ERT …
Commercial Industrial Supplies & Services Pte Ltd
- Minimally Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health Any other relevant certificates or qualification No experience required Others:
CONNECT ENERGY SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $4,500 a month
- Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health.
- MOM registered WSH Officer and/or Fire Safety Manager certified with SCDF.
- WSH Level 1 and Level 2.
- Certificate in Safety Coordinator Training Course or Advanced Certificate in WSH.
- Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course.
- Possess MOM's recognized Safety Coordinator Course / Advanced Certificate in WSH.
- Conduct safety audits on weekly basis.
- 31 Jan 2020 Singapore Standard Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.