Ntuc Fair Price jobs
- Understand sourcing process and execute all administrative tasks related to sourcing, which includes supporting preparation of request for information, request…
- The incumbent is expected to.
- Tabulate & update Inventory remarks for the team daily.
- Generate regular reports for the team for monitoring of offer stocks …
- The candidate and his/her team build programs that amplify the voice of the customer on behalf of Segment across the market.
- As a Security Officer, you will ensure that the assets of the Co-Operative are looked after and that the business is conducted in a safe environment.
- You will be responsible for demand planning and ordering to ensure sufficient stocks for FairPrice Online.
- You are required to liaise with suppliers on delivery…
- The incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Lead & manage a team of customer relation officers (CRO) and services staff by providing regular mentoring and…
- Reporting to Group Assistant Director, the candidate supports the Group Branding team that is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining brand's…
- You will be responsible for the packing, loading and unloading of goods according to the standard company’s guidelines.
- You will be required to:
- Reporting to Group Assistant Director, the candidate is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining brand's visual identity and brand positioning…
- The Category Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic plans for assigned categories within the framework of a disciplined…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.