National Oilwell Varco jobs
- Perform qualified NDE, visual & dimensional inspections for BOP equipment/parts (initial, in-process & final).
- Upload report in RigOffice (DMS).
- Job Description and Primary Responsibilities.
- On a worldwide basis, our engineers represent the company while servicing, troubleshooting and supervising repair…
- Receiving / moving / checking & storing incoming / delivery of goods.
- Packaging / labeling goods before delivery.
- Reporting & evaluation of stock discrepancies.
- Processing of accounts and payments in compliance with financial policies, review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payments ,…
- National and international travel as and when required.
- The Regional Organisational Development Specialist will lead the implementation of the OD function in…
- Keep track of parts delivery, updating status of parts.
- Expediting of parts with various parts group.
- Consolidating signed delivery order, service report from…
- To source materials for assigned commodities, manage the supply base and develop all contractual terms on selected production materials to optimize quality,…
- Perform administrative functions for service group.
- Management of job files, costing, requesting for revised POs, Invoicing and closing of job files.
- Able to interpret AutoCAD drawing.
- Must be a mechanical in Engine and hydraulic system.
- Advantage to have knowledge in electrical.
- Driving forklift for loading and unloading of parts.
- Verification of parts upon receiving or releasing of parts by issuing DN.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.