National Oilwell Varco jobs
- To advise on matters relating to Quality.
- To document and report any work or process not conforming to specified requirements using the Non-Conformance…
- Daily Batch commit all demands.
- Daily Print SO pack lists for picking.
- Prepare COO, follow up for CoC & warranty certs before releasing cargo.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform store activities that include receiving, issuing, Pick and Pack, housekeeping.
- Responsible for the fabrication and welding for customized steel buildings to meet client specifications utilizing the engineering drawings.
- Be proficient in the use of all machine tools and to carry out the basic repair and maintenance of machines and associated tooling.
- On a worldwide basis, our engineers represent the company while servicing, troubleshooting and supervising repair of NOV equipment.They are able to make…
- Create, Release and Closing of production work orders.
- Print drawing from ERP system.
- Create and Release of ROR (Reorder Report) on weekly basis.
- Attend to general office and workshop maintenance and repair office fixtures & hardware, minor plumbing, replacement of mechanical and electrical accessories &…
- To ensure that products are assembled in accordance with approved drawings and specifications.
- To list out parts requirement for the job and to request parts…
- Responsible for technical integrity of assigned Structural & Mechanical Engineering projects.
- Familiarize with the derrick API requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.