Marketing Intern jobs
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal…
$800 - $1,000 a week
- Provide on-site support for assigned events.
- Coordinate for events set up.
- Ensure smooth operations of events.
- Co-ordinate events, perform service recovery.
$800 a week
- As an editorial intern with TripZilla, you will learn the ropes of the digital publishing industry, including travel writing, search engine optimisation…
- Bachelor Degree in Business management / Marketing / Communication.
- If so, our Marketing internship could be for you!
- To think along with clients and sell.
- Create marketing videos for the team.
- Diploma in Mass Comm, media & communication, marketing, journalism, or business related fields.
- What about all of these?
- Supporting client’s data requirements on all data-driven marketing activity.
- Preparing and processing data analytics for client’s marketing campaign.
- We’re looking to hire Marketing interns who are passionate to contribute their bright ideas at the early stage of the product cycle for our Development…
- We have an opening for a Marketing Analytics Intern who wants to gain valuable experience.
- Even as an intern, you will be given projects that actually matter,…
- Plan marketing contests and propose new marketing promotions.
- Follow up on marketing statistics and review with Marketing manager on campaign effectiveness.
- Support Loyalty Marketing team to ensure all areas (primarily in marketing, events and operations) related to Marina Bay Sands’ loyalty program are well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.