Marketing Entry Level jobs
- The Marketing & Communications Assistant assists in the planning, management and delivery of CNBC International’s marketing and communications activities across…
Epsilon Telecommunications Limited
- Assisting Marketing Managers in managing department budget.
- Assisting with marketing events and sourcing venues.
- Purchase Order generation and tracking.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for entry level roles.
- Prior experience in Marketing, Media, Creative Agencies, E-Commerce, FMCG marketing or equivalent.
$10,500 - $14,990 a month
- Lead creation and execution of additional marketing talent development efforts as requested by the business, including, but not limited to, a regional Marketing…
- Experienced with online/social media marketing preferred.
- Position open to Entry & Junior executive levels.
- Manage, monitor & respond to social media audiences.
- Entry level graphic design knowledge.
- Interested in marketing and communications.
- Think creatively and help develop new design concepts for internal marketing…
- Maintain database asset tracker for Product Marketing and Corporate Communications teams.
- Provide budgetary support to Marketing team members, including budget…
Six Senses Singapore
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns at property level, enabling more customized and need based marketing.
- We are hiring Marketing Communications Executive.
KKday Singapore Pte Ld
- Execution of partnerships and vouchers-related marketing plans.
- Handle all office product operations, including delivery, pickup, etc.
- Poise yourself for the next level of your career.
- Maintaining post order entry responsibilities using control related reporting to ensure compliance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.