Land Transport Authority jobs
- Diploma / NITEC in Land Surveying or equivalent.
- You will assist to prepare CAD plans in dwg / dgn format and Microsoft Office software skills for LTA Projects.
- Experience in land use planning, transport planning and transport modeling simulation techniques.
- You will be part of a dynamic team of transport planners who…
- You will be part of a team involved in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of maintenance programmes and activities for the Intelligent Transport System…
- Please note that application will be directly submitted to the Land Transport Authority (LTA) portal hosted by a third party.
- You will process violation reports for offences administered by LTA.
- This includes liaising with internal and external stakeholders on daily operations or court…
- These involve working closely with vendors, internal/ external stakeholders and Public Transport Operators.
- You will be required to contribute in the planning…
- You will be responsible for all matters relating to the efficient deployment and welfare of Enforcement Officers, which includes but not limited to deployment,…
- You will need to develop high situational awareness and formulate counter measures to promote active mobility as an alternative mode of transport by enforcing…
- You will spearhead and manage strategic and integrated communications efforts through publicity campaigns to create awareness and greater appreciation of LTA’s…
- You will also assist in coordinating the execution of the Land Transport Master Plan 2040, which sets the strategic direction for the land transport system in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.