- This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates.
- To hear without being told.
- Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations ".
- Conveys the brand and hotel image through his/her irreproachable attitude ".
- Good problem solving ability and proficiency in Hotel property management systems.
- As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department…
- Special employee hotel accommodation rates at all IHG Hotels worldwide.
- Food and beverage stock is stored in relation to hotel procedures.
$1,600 - $2,565 a month
- Description Registration & verifying of guests particulars during check in & departure Executes all duties related to the hotel’s front office operations…
- At Hotel Indigo® we deliver inspired service.
- Be curious by being aware of our hotel and neighborhood and going out of our way to help guests learn and discover…
- This position is under the Box Office team, as part of Entertainment department.
- The Box Office team provides ticket sales services and operational support for…
- The Bellman also provides arriving guests with a hotel orientation.
- As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a…
- The receiving executive is responsible for the incoming items that arrive into hotel.
- This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an…
- As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility.
- By clicking the apply button, you will be applying…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.