Hotel Job Vacancy jobs
$11,000 - $14,000 a month
- The Hotel Manager shall be able to effectively adapt to business fluctuations to ensure the hotel remains successful in delivering innovative hotel guest…
$2,000 - $2,500 a month
- Able to perform job rotating shift.
- Process Guest check in and check out including luggage assistance and transportation arrangement.
AXA GO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$5,000 - $8,400 a month
- Job Responsibilities of an Office Manager:
- Manage travel arrangements for the team including flight and hotel reservations, and ensure its compliance with…
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
$5,500 - $7,500 a month
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings.
- Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations ".
- Conveys the brand and hotel image through his/her irreproachable attitude ".
LVND HOTELS PTE. LTD.
$1,500 - $1,600 a month
- Detailed person with a commitment to the Job.
- Passion for hospitality and likes to work in a hotel environment.
- Willing to learn new things.
- This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates.
- To hear without being told.
$10,000 - $20,000 a month
- Functions as the strategic business leader of property operations and acts as General Manager in his/her absence.
- Strives to improve service performance.
HAI DI LAO HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $7,000 a month
- Handle director’s travel and hotel accommodation arrangement;
- Full spectrum of secretarial work for Director;
- Handle discreet and confidential information;
HARIBO ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $5,000 a month
- HARIBO is an international market leader in the fruit gums/jellies sector and has great ambitions for the Asian markets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.