Health Care jobs
- You are responsible for performing cleaning, dispatching and portering services.
- You will assist in the housekeeping of the clinic;
- Sound knowledge of EHS management systems not limited to Responsible Care or ISO;
- To implement and maintain the organization's EHS directives and associated…
EZ EMPLOYMENT PTE. LTD.
Bishan New Town
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals such as nurses, physicians, and therapists in order to provide patients with exceptional care.
- 9 am t0 6 pm.
ASSOCIATION FOR PERSONS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- Applicants with WSQ certification is of an added advantage (WSQ Introductory Student Care Centre).
- Observe children to detect signs of ill health or emotional…
$6,000 - $12,000 a month
- Life Sciences organisations (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and drug distribution) are facing an evolving customer landscape, intensifying…
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ level with ITE Skills Certificate in Healthcare or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care).
- Any specific requirements specified by Ministry of Health from time to time.
- To support and assist the Nursing staff in providing the residents with basic…
ST ANDREW'S MISSION HOSPITAL
$1,600 - $1,700 a month
- Participates in activities to improve the quality of care.
- Attends to the need of the residents.
- Checks and monitor residents' vital sign, pulse, blood pressure…
$4,040 - $6,660 a month
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Public Health, Market Research, Psychology, Optometry or any…
- Student care / tutoring experience is advantageous.
- Daily administration – attendance, grade records, health and safety, etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.