- Conduct HSE training programs and project induction.
- Wood has an opportunity for a HSE Coordinator.
- Manage site HSE records (audit, inspection, meetings,…
- To assist on safety matters.
- Monitor and Inspect work activities to ensure implementation of safe work procedures.
- Investigate and report all accidents.
$1,700 - $2,500 a month
- Maintain proper documentations, certificates and other related HSE records.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in HSE (Training will be provided).
$2,500 - $3,200 a month
- Allocate document numbers to ensure consistency with in-house software standards.
- Administer documents to ensure routing to the right reviewers in a timely…
- Attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- Plan and manage Weekly HSE activities.
- Lead and guide the HSE committee team.
- Conduct and organize HSE audits, trainings, meetings.
- Manage all HSE incidents and non-conformance investigations.
$2,500 - $4,000 a month
- GCE "O" Level with at least 3 years of relevant experience within HSE.
- The job involves the co-ordination and supervision of the HSE aspect as they relate to…
DOVRE GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $4,000 a month
- Regular updates to HSE manager;
- Assist to develop, implement, monitor and review HSE policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe working instructions to…
OUR RECRUITERS LLP
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager.
- Develops, reviews and implements Health, Safety and Environment policies, procedures and practices.
- Implement HSE programs, 5S, ISO9001, ISO14001 AND OSHAS18000 at branches.
- AkzoNobel has a passion for paint.
- For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.