HSE Coordinator jobs
- Quality and HSE management systems;
- Act as the Site Incident Coordinator (SIC);
- Support on-site kick off meetings (KOMs), roll out HSE awareness campaigns as…
- Comply with all NOV company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Comply with all NOV company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Recommendation to customer for immediate and future service requirements, providing feedback to service coordinator or end user sales, collecting information…
- To assist on safety matters, fire safety and housekeeping.
- To ensure fire fighting and security equipment are maintained.
- Help implement, monitor and achieve HSE, risk and quality targets for the project.
- Act as Tender Coordinator for prospective projects when assigned by…
- One of our clients in the marine industry, oil and gas, is seeking to hire applicants who are keen to join a dynamic HSE team.
Innergy Consulting Pte. Ltd.
$3,000 - $3,800 a month
- Provide administrative support to the Director, QA & HSE Services.
- Assists QA & HSE Services team on new initiatives and campaigns.
- HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) - Site Coordinator.
- Assist in the implementation and management of all HSE policies.
- Manage all general office matters.
- The HSE Coordinator is responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental related functions to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.