- Aware that HR is an enabler of the business and seeks to ensure HR solutions lead to enhanced business effectiveness and results.
- Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures.
- Ability and willingness to mentor and coach HR team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of HR experience including payroll.
- Sound knowledge of local HR practices and employment related laws &…
VAYNERSIN PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $8,000 a month
- Familiarity with ADP, Greenhouse and other HR reporting tools.
- Familiar with regional HR best practices across Asia Pacific region.
- Can hit the ground running.
- At least 5 years of experience as a HR Generalist, preferably business partnership experience.
- Hands on experience of design and roll out HR programs in staff…
- Support the implementation of HR system.
- Assist in the operational HR inquiries.
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- All other HR administrative duties as assigned.
- Handle staff queries in relation to HR policies and processes.
- Administrative support in staff welfare matters.
Meiban Micro Group
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR related field.
- Prepare job description and liaise with agency for advertisement.
- New join orientation and resignee clearance.
MERCANTILE PACIFIC ASIA PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $2,500 a month
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases including MOM policies.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices would be an advantage.
- Identifies and shares root causes of human resources issues with relevant HR Centers of Excellence to shape global HR programs and policies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.