Sort by: relevance -
- Support the organisation and coordination of various projects in the team.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to support the administration…
- At least seven years experience in HR operations management.
- O Identify, develop and maintain the controls required in HR Operations processes;
- Administrative Assistant, Supply, HR, Supply Chain, Administrative, Operations, Human Resources.
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to…
ONE SMART ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
- General administrative work, e.g. data entry, filing, record keeping.
- Submission of documents, drawings, letters and transmittal prepared by executive staffs.
BARRY CALLEBAUT CHOCOLATE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
$9,500 - $10,500 a month
- Oversees HR Operations for Regional Headquarter office as well as Manufacturing/Plant with HR members and other regional HR team.
- Collaborate with various HR teams globally to provide fit for purpose HR solutions.
- Experience in HR business partnering.
- Where you will be working.
HERTEL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$15,000 - $20,000 a month
- Regional HR policies and guidelines.
- Strong business HR experience from multination companies.
- Ensure Quality of HR Management at operating levels.
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- Compensation (salary increase exercise, surveys, reports such as HR Management Information, MOM, Staff Turnover etc).
- Support implementation of HRIS project.
CONCOURSE DISPLAY MANAGEMENT ASIA PTE. LTD.
$5,500 - $7,500 a month
- ~ Lead HR transformation programmes, incorporating changes in strategy, structure, people, process and systems, to achieve HR technology, service and…
Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Ensure that HR practices are compliant with MOM regulations.
- Administration & execution of payroll in a timely manner.
- Legal letter & related matters.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.