Flexible Part Time jobs in Tampines
Yakiniku Like @ PLQ Mall
$1,900 - $2,200 a month
- Full Time from $1900 - $2200 *Allowance included.
- Flexible Working Hours (44 hours per week).
- No experience is required as training will be provided.
- Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
- Self-motivation, be adaptable, flexible and agile.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Effective coordination, time management and organization skills.
- Meticulous and possess a sense of urgency in completing tasks and projects on time.
- The position is based in Singapore, and significant travel is expected (approximately 75% of your time).
- This position directly reports to the Head of Sales in…
- Flexible and able to multi-task;
- This position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company.
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility…
$10 an hour
- Following that a part time position to update and maintain the website.
- Flexible hours however must be able to achieve deadline.
Tian Xiang Wang Pte. Ltd.
$850 - $1,500 a month
- Flexible working models of Full-Time and Part-Time.
- Flexible with working hours including after office-hours and weekends (but within 44 hours a week).
Heguru Education Centre
- We offer high hourly rates with flexible working arrangement..
- We are flexible, but minimally half a weekday and half a day on Saturday and Sunday*.
- Attend to walk-in customers and phone enquiries for music instruments / course enrolments.
- Assist in display of products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.