Sort by: relevance -
- Job Description - Geotechnical Engineer (SIN0000DN).
- Arup is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Transport & Resources Group in Singapore.
$3,000 - $3,300 a month
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers monitor large computer networks and servers for problems from a central location.
- $3000 per month Working Location:
- As an APS Engineer, you should have the ability to plan the practices of manufacturing;
- To research and develop tools, processes, machines and equipment.
- To test, tune of the RF PCBA and module.
- To support in setup of automatic test station.
- To prepare production documentation and generate test report.
STAR ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $4,800 a month
- Overall implementation & completion of constructions projects within scheduled cost, time & quality.
- Ensure day to day construction site operation, including…
- Responsible for breakdown repair and servicing work , overall manpower planning for servicing and repair work for machines under his charge and progress…
$2,500 - $4,500 a month
- - Review project specifications and technical clarifications.
- - Prepare method statements and check drawing discrepancies.
$1,900 - $3,200 a month
- Provide 24x7 monitoring of StarHub’s transmission and broadband services, network infrastructure and devices.
- Coordinate and provide support to field operations…
- Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project…
SPARROWS OFFSHORE SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $3,150 a month
- The primary responsibility is to provide business administration and Project Engineering support under the direction of the Senior Project Engineer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.