Duke Nus Graduate Medical School jobs in Singapore
- The research team is interested in developing and investigating the efficacy of several novel non-invasive medical device systems to enhance health and…
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Communications, the Editor acts as the primary editor for all content for public outreach through the School’s digital…
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH)
- KKH is a major teaching hospital for Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine.
- Perform a variety of administrative support to the school’s core research facilities to ensure that our faculty, staff and students continue to have access to…
- Responsible for coordination and execution of a variety of business functions that pertain to the school’s admission of students in a timely and accurate manner…
- The Lien Centre for Palliative Care (LCPC) in Duke-NUS Medical School aims to be the premier palliative care research and educational centre in the region.
- Provide executive support to the Director in managing an Academic Medical Centre wide Health Services Research programme.
- Support faculty to ensure the smooth operations of the medical training rotations.
- Provide administrative specialist support and policies administration to the…
- The SingHealth Duke-NUS Global Health Institute (SDGHI) harnesses the strength and expertise of SingHealth and Duke-NUS Medical School to advance global health…
- Recent experience involving the regulation and/or evaluation of health products (pharmaceuticals, biologics and/or medical devices) will be a major advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.