Clinical Assistant jobs
Ministry of Health
- You will contribute to the review, formulation and implementation of strategies in relation to casemix, specifically, the implementation and application of…
- Responsible for skillful, timely, accurate and sufficient collection of blood specimens from patients using various techniques such as venipuncture, capillary…
- Support in clinical training matters such as orientation, collation of assessment forms, tracking training hours and log books of Hos and Faculty appointments.
- The healthcare assistant is required to:
- Assist to maintain the centre’s clinical supplies, equipment and inventory when requires.
- Ensure that the conduct of clinical trails is in strict adherence to Singapore good clinic practice (SG-CP).
- Coordination of subject visit and other procedure.
- Experience as a Therapy Assistant in relevant clinical settings will be an advantage.
- You will be responsible for assisting therapists in all activities of…
- Recognition as qualified Medical Officer in pathology/Scientific Officer/Specialist in Histopathology / specialized training in Anatomical pathology / Clinical…
- You will ensure close liaison and engagement with internal and external partners in policy, operational review and coordination in the clinical, research and…
- You will be part of an external communications team that shapes and strengthens the brand positioning of the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre (AMC)…
- The candidate will work closely with clinicians and bioinformaticians to establish empirical platforms for identifying and validating cancer vaccine candidates,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.