Cashier jobs in Outram
- At least 2 year(s) experience as a Cashier.
- Do and responsible for all transactions at store.
- Create sales report (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Able to operate electronic cashier equipment (e.g.
- Collect, sort, count and re-consolidate slot machine note stackers, table game drop, casino tips and other…
- Serve patrons and perform cashiering.
- Usher guests and take orders.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Job Requirements At least 1 year of working experience in retail cashier or sales.
- Job Responsibilities Handle cash transactions with customers using cash…
- Process payments and issue receipts to customers at the checkout counter.
- Pack customer’s purchases into bags.
- Carry out duties as assigned by supervisor.
$1,300 - $1,400 a month
- Housekeeping, make sure store is clean an tidy.
- Able to work 6 days per week rotating shift (Including weekend and PH).
$1,000 - $1,400 a month
- Applicants must be *20 years old and above*.
- As there is selling of alcohol involved.
- 2 January 2020 to 26 January 2020.
- Be accountable for daily cash balances;
$1,800 - $2,200 a month
- We're always looking for energetic, friendly and organized individuals to join our exciting retail team to assist customers by helping them find products,…
- Assist customers in the processing of their membership cards.
- Other adhoc duties such as general housekeeping.
- 1 year retail/cashier experience preferred.
THE FLORES FACTION PTE. LTD.
$6 - $8 an hour
- We are looking for a part-time Cashier and Stall Assistant for a Chicken Rice food court stall.
- Your main responsibilities are to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.