CAD Drafter jobs
WME (SOUTH EAST ASIA) PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- Production of CAD drawings from sketches prepared by Engineers and by reference to other consultant’s drawings all in accordance with wb CAD standards.
TUKSU ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION LTD. (SINGAPORE B...
$2,800 - $3,000 a month
- To draft structural/M & E drawing with Autocad to relevant standard.
- Update drawings in accordance with Design and Document Control procedures.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Architectural/Building/Drafting or relevant expertise in using Auto CAD software Experience.
- Numbering to layout/setting out drawings.
GRAND BUILD INTERIOR PTE. LTD.
$2,400 - $3,500 a month
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, CAD, 2D, 3D drawings.
- Grand Build Interior has established itself as a respectable and trustworthy name in the interior design &…
RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $2,800 a month
- At least 2 years of experience in in Civil or Electrical Drafting.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
NEW PACE FURNISHING PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Expertise in using Auto CAD software.
- Produce drawings with a provision of joinery/carpentry detailing and shop drawings.
JOOBLE JOBS AGENCY
- Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position.
- Experience in AutoCad and BIM Software.
CTES Consulting Pte Ltd
$2,300 - $2,800 a month
- Our client, a Japanese firm specializing in design, supervision, construction and installation, is currently seeking a BIM Drafter to join their dynamic team.
NES GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
$4,000 - $8,000 a month
- To carry out CAD related work with 3D modelling software Solidworks from Concept design to Detailed Engineering design.
- AutoCAD experience will be a plus.
- Min 2 years Experience in Pre-Cast Concrete Drafter.
- Work closely with relevant dept on designing for project tender submissions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.