Business Development jobs
EXCELLENCE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $3,600 a month
- Possess at least 2 years of sales and business development experience.
- Diploma and above in Sales & Marketing, Business or equivalent;
- Experience in software design and development.
- Collaborate and provide day-to-day support to all relevant business units, Group Finance, Treasury, Operation,.
- Our Community space operates the core membership business which gives access to weekly activities, workshops, field trips which are non-academic in nature, but…
- Working with development teams and COO/Compliance to deliver technology deliverables applying agile development methodologies.
NOVA MAINTENANCE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $6,500 a month
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
$10,000 - $15,000 a month
- Develop and manage a team of sales and business development professionals.
- A track record of successfully researching, analysing and capitalising upon new…
UNIONPAY INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
$5,000 - $7,000 a month
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Business Development, preferably in cards and/or payments industry, with demonstrated success of driving profitable business…
PHAROS ASSET MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $20,000 a month
- Executes sales strategy & marketing promotional.
- Source for collaboration opportunities with channel partners.
- Develop new business opportunities and market segments.
- University degree or diploma in Business Management / Economics .
- We are shaping the future of payment.
THE EXECUTIVE CENTRE SINGAPORE PTE LTD
$5,500 - $6,500 a month
- Provide monthly report regarding Business Development activities, enquiries and sales figures to City Head.
- Generate workstation, virtual office and coworking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.