Sort by: relevance -
$3,000 - $5,000 a month
- We are in the business of ideas.
- We create experiences that connect brands to the people who matter most to them.
- Handle full sets of accounts (AR/AP/GL).
MEMIONTEC PTE LTD
$1,600 - $2,800 a month
- Verify items billed against items delivered and reconcile differences.
- Receive and ensure all incoming invoices are properly date stamped;
$3,000 - $4,000 a month
- Review, verify and input all vendor invoices into SAP (ByD).
- Hands on processing the supplier invoices via 3-way PO matching.
- Fluency in written & oral English.
$2,500 a month
- Manage a portfolio of accounting clients.
- Prepare and maintain full set of accounts for SME clients.
- Prepare month-end schedules and pass adjusting entries.
$2,000 - $2,500 a month
- Assist accounting team in bookkeeping of banking and investment transactions.
- Any other ad-hoc accounting duties assigned.
AGRIPROTEIN SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED
$3,000 - $4,500 a month
- Due to planned significant expansion of the Singapore office, this solution is no longer tenable, and an experienced bookkeeper is now required to handle all…
- Responsible for managing monthly account payables and receivables which requires working closely with our outsourced bookkeeper.
T.A.B. INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
$4,500 - $7,000 a month
- Working closely with the bookkeeper as well as the senior managers of administration and operations to ensure that all supporting collaterals for the…
- 3E Accounting Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Junior Bookkeeper to join their company accounting team in Singapore office.
- To offer the Three Es:
ALTIOS SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE. LTD.
$4,500 - $6,000 a month
- We are looking for a polyvalent Supervisor with 2 to 5 years of experience in accounting, payroll and taxes to join our Corporate Services team in Singapore.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.