Administrative Assistant jobs
- To provide administrative assistance and support to the nursing team of the ward.
- Prepare, compile and maintain patient medical records in the ward.
- As an Administrative Assistant, you are part of a team of educators working together to provide the best learning environment for our students.
- With their unique overview of the company, Administrative assistants are regularly called upon to provide various information – it's no exaggeration to say that…
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate via email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately…
- Provide administrative support on trainees’ rotation to the hospital, on-the job training, assessment and evaluation and any other training needs of HOs.
- Handling administrative enquiries from internal and external customers.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for members in the team.
- Support various senior executives in general administrative and secretarial activities.
- Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to…
- Supporting the Leasing team in Centre Management Office in terms of lease management and administration.
- Preparation of various lease documentation (such as…
- Manage expenses reports for 3 members of the senior leadership team.
- Work closely with designated travel partner to arrange overseas travel for 3 members of the…
- Also functions as an executive secretary preforming both secretarial and administrative duties for the Finance Director.
- We are engineering a better tomorrow.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.