Admin jobs in Sentosa
- Update and maintain Admin SOP.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Process permit to work forms.
- To create and publish operational rosters using Virtual…
- Use of Microsoft Office Use of Google Apps Data Entry If you are keen, please submit your resume together with a cover letter.
- You will be required to:
SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd.
$1,600 - $1,800 a month
- Are you motivated by the prospect of an Admin & Operations position with a dynamic and forward-thinking company?
- Excellent command of English, written and oral.
- IT literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software/applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Assists the CSAT team in travel logistics.
- Manage full coordination and administration for training-related activities.
- Administer in-house and external training-related activities from course…
Chuan Kok Hardware & Machinery Pte Ltd
- This role is NOT for:
- To apply, please email detailed resume in MS Word format to:
- WHY you should join our team:
- Because you can ACHIEVE GROWTH:
$2,000 - $2,500 a month
- Handling patients enquiries through phone/text messages.
- Overseeing part-timers (front desk) & manage schedule.
- Able to grow with the company.
- Pro-active, self-motivated team player with good communication skills (written and oral) in English.
- Filing and codifying of documents.
- 9 am to 6 pm.
- We are currently looking for a Temp Admin to join our team.
- Work with AGM and manage the AGM’s schedule such as organize meetings, prepare weekly schedules,…
Central Business District
$2,500 - $3,200 a month
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of internal guidelines and policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.