Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd
$1,800 - $2,200 a month
- Handle and respond to requests of clients.
- Handle purchase orders and issue delivery orders.
- Handle any other ad-hoc or administrative duties.
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- Our client is an Owner/ Developer - As an integrated energy player, the company is poised to benefit from the global energy transition.
$2,000 - $2,600 a month
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Schedule appointments and manage clinic calendar.
- Update and maintain patient information using client management software…
BITWALLET PTE. LTD.
- Handle incoming calls and other communications.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
United Personnel Services
$2,400 - $2,500 a month
- Yearly renewable contract with full benefits such as annual leave & medical & bonuses Assisting the Senior Admin Officer, you will:
- Prepared and compile and maintain patient medical records in the ward.
- Verify ward stock consumable supplies and maintain established inventory level.
CABOT MICROELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,500 a month
- Mandarin Chinese would be helpful but is not required.
- Mandarin Chinese would be a significant plus.
- Providing backup support to the Singapore Lead Admin, as…
ML CONSULTING PTE LTD
- Perform other ad hoc admin duties as assigned.
- Mainly weekends, but occasionally might be required to work on weekday.
- Students are welcome to apply.
- Diploma with at least 2 years experience in Admin support.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Office tools and have superb file or document management skills…
PTW (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
$2,600 - $3,000 a month
- Minimum Diploma in Business Admin or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide general and finance administrative/clerical support and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.