MBFP HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $4,200 a month
- Handle full set of accounts for a number of companies including account receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Prepare for audit and tax schedule.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk).
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable…
VANCE CHEMICALS PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,200 a month
- Perform daily administrative duties, general office administration and housekeeping.
- Handle confidential information and responsible for business related…
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts…
GABRIEL LAW CORPORATION
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- He/She covers duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax filing, data compilation, billing, payroll & cpf or other…
- This position is to assist Head of Global Accounts in running the Global Accounts (GA).
- CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R.
- Familiar with CMA CGM systems.
$3,200 - $3,500 a month
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of full set accounts.
- Handle year-end statutory audit, preparation of statutory accounts.
KIMBERLEY CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- Our client is a financial institution.
- Process employees expense claims and staffs reimbursement.
- Payment processing based on invoice due date to suppliers via…
R-TEC PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $2,600 a month
- Handle Accounts Payable, suppliers invoices, payments, data-entry, filing.
- Has professional training/NITEC in accounting/bookkeeping.
$2,000 - $2,800 a month
- Billing Assistant - Invoicing – direct clients and agencies - Direct client invoicing - Match media invoices to media schedules before issuing invoices -…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.